In case of illness or accident, the traveller will have medical expenses covered up to € 500,000. COVID-19 include.
In case of testing positive for COVID-19 disease before the trip, the insured may recover the cancellation costs of the trip (maximum limit € 5,000, extendable up to € 11,000). In addition, 44 additional causes of cancellation are covered.
Under medical prescription if the insured has symptoms compatible with the COVID-19 disease.
In case of needing to extend the stay at the hotel due to COVID-19, the traveler will have accommodation expenses covered with up to € 4.050.
In case of testing positive for COVID-19 and having received the relevant assistance at the destination and the extension of stay due to said illness, if the traveller has lost their transportation back home, we will take care of managing it.
- Transfer of a relative in the event of hospitalisation (unlimited)
- Repatriation or transport of to two companions (unlimited)
- Shipment of medication abroad
- Legal aid at a distance on journeys
- Hijacking costs (up to € 4.000)
- Robbery and material damage to luggage (up to € 2.500)
- Delay in the delivery of checked luggage (up to € 360)
- Shipment of property left behind or stolen during the trip (up to € 125)
- Procedure costs for the loss or robbery of documents (up to € 250)
- Refund for holidays not taken (uo to € 4.000) - Overbooking (up to € 550) - Loss of contracted services, including COVID-19 quarantine as a cause (up to € 500) - Early return due to hospitalization, death of a family member or serious accident in the home - Missed transport connections (up to € 800)
- Cancellation for positive in COVID-19 and 43 more causes, discover all.
✉ Send an email to email@example.com