In accordance with the provisions of articles 172 and 173 of Royal Decree-Law 3/2020, of 4 February, on urgent measures transposing into Spanish law various directives of the European Union on the matter of public procurement in certain sectors; private insurance; pension plans and funds; taxation and tax litigation (“BOE” no. 31, of 5 February 2020), the purpose of this document is to provide the customer with the legal information that identifies INTERMUNDIAL XXI, S.L.U. INSURANCE BROKERAGE (hereinafter referred to as "INTERMUNDIAL") in legal transactions; the activity and remuneration system for mediation services; the procedures for dealing with your complaints and claims; and the confidential processing of your personal data.
Identification details of InterMundial XXI, S.L.U.
- Name: INTERMUNDIAL XXI, S.L.U.,
- Registered office: Calle Irún, no.7, 1º izq., 28008 Madrid
- Tax ID no.: B-81577231
- Registration details in the Companies Register: Madrid Companies Register, Volume 11 482, Folio 149, Section 8, Page M 180294, 1st entry.
- Registration codes in the Administrative Register of Insurance and Reinsurance Distributors of the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension
- Funds: J-1541 and R-J0070.
InterMundial XXI, S.L.U.'s shareholdings in insurance companies and vice versa
- Insurance companies' shareholdings in INTERMUNDIAL: No specific insurer or parent company of said insurer holds, directly or indirectly, 10% or more of the voting rights or capital in INTERMUNDIAL.
- Shareholdings in insurance companies: INTERMUNDIAL does not directly hold 10% or more of the voting rights or capital in any insurance company, but it does hold stakes indirectly.
- Activity regime: INTERMUNDIAL carries out the activity of insurance mediation in accordance with the principles of honesty, fairness and professionalism, for the benefit and representation of its clients' interests ahead of those of insurance companies. On the basis of the information obtained from customers, INTERMUNDIAL provides, either directly or through its complementary insurance intermediaries and/or external partners, independent advice based on an objective analysis of a sufficient number of insurance contracts offered on the market, so that it can make a personalised recommendation, in accordance with professional criteria, regarding the insurance contract that would best meet the customer's needs for the adequate coverage of the risks requested by the customer. If, after the conclusion of the insurance contract or any of its extensions, the customer makes any payment other than the periodic premium(s), if applicable, due to an alteration of the risk or the sums insured or for any other reason, INTERMUNDIAL will provide the appropriate information in relation to each such payment. The same duty to inform will arise on the occasion of the modification or extension of the insurance contract if alterations have been made to the information initially provided.
- Remuneration scheme: The broker's remuneration for the mediation of the insurance contract consists of a commission, which is included in the insurance premium and paid directly to INTERMUNDIAL or through its supplementary insurance intermediaries and/or external collaborators, or by the insurance company, pursuant to the terms agreed in the specific case.
Conflict resolution mechanisms
- Customer care team: In compliance with the provisions of article 166 of Royal Decree-Law 3/2020, of 4 February, INTERMUNDIAL has a Customer Care Team at your disposal in our offices, which is outsourced to INADE, INSTITUTO ATLÁNTICO DEL SEGURO, S.L. with registered office in Calle La Paz, 2 bajo, Vigo, 36202 Pontevedra, email@example.com where they will address and resolve your complaints and claims. The activity and competencies of the Customer Care Team are regulated in the Customer Ombudsman Regulations, which can be accessed on our website https://www.intermundial.es/. In the event that the customer disagrees with the rejection by the Customer Care Team of the complaint or claim, or two months (one month if the customer is a consumer) have passed since the submission of the complaint or claim and no notification has been received, the customer may submit their complaint or claim to the Complaints Service of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds.
- Administrative protection of the customer: When lodging complaints and claims before the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds, it will be essential to prove that the complaint or claim has been previously filed with the customer care team. Complaints and claims may be submitted in writing to the Complaints Service of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds, Paseo de la Castellana 44, 28046 Madrid, or by electronic means with electronic signature, on the website of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds, http://www.dgsfp.mineco.es/.
Personal data protection
In accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1 of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 679/2016) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, customers are informed that the personal data requested will be processed by INTERMUNDIAL in its capacity as data controller.
The purpose of the processing is necessary for the full performance of the insurance contract and, in particular, for the maintenance of the relationship established between INTERMUNDIAL and the customer, advisory services, information on the conditions of insurance contracts and financial products, assistance in the event of a claim, and the sending of commercial communications solely in relation to insurance products brokered by INTERMUNDIAL.
The legitimate basis for the processing is the contractual consent given by the customer for the possible contracting of a specific insurance product and the legitimate interest of the data controller in sending commercial communications about products similar to those that may be contracted at the time.
INTERMUNDIAL will transfer the customer's personal data to the insurance company for the sole purpose of guaranteeing the full performance of the insurance contract.
The customer may exercise their rights of access, rectification, objection, restriction of processing, deletion and data portability by writing to C/Irún 7, 1º A Izquierda, Madrid, CP 28008 for which purpose they must provide a copy of their ID together with the request for the right in question, or by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional and detailed information on INTERMUNDIAL's data protection policy can be found in the following section of our website https://www.intermundial.es/privacy-policy